Buying a property to put in the rental market is still one of the best investments you can make, but the difficulties of tenant selection and the day-to-day management challenges deter many prospective landlords.
There are so many time-consuming and complex issues:
- How do you confidently select tenants?
- What about rent collection and inspecting the property regularly?
- How do you set rentals to attract good tenants and ensure a fair return?
- Who is responsible for routine maintenance?
- Tenant selection, rental collection, property inspections – we can take care of all of these aspects.
All our Property Management staff are well versed in the legalities of property management so that in the unfortunate event that a tenant should breach their contractual obligations, they will take the necessary steps to solve the issues amicably.
We recognise the importance of monitoring and managing your rental property to enhance its ongoing appreciation while maximising your short term returns. We have structured and well defined systems to provide consistency in service and deal with any problems quickly and efficiently.
By placing your property in the hands of Ping Property accredited Property Managers, you receive a total management service which will protect your investment and enhance its ongoing appreciation.
What we want – is what you want:
- A minimum vacancy period.
- A reliable tenant.
- A smooth tenancy.
- A well maintained property.
- Regular feedback.
What is included in our property management fee?
- A free appraisal by your Local Lettings Agent
- Advert created with photos and description
- Advert published on Property Guru, SRX, 99.Co & ping.property
- Manage your properties on your Phone using our App
- Viewings conducted by Ping Property Agents
- Comprehensive tenant referencing
- Legally binding tenancy agreement
- Tenancy renewals
- Monthly rental collection and statements
- Legal notices
- 6 monthly inspections
- Professional inventory
- Maintenance reporting / contractors 24/7