17 March 2021
RARE FREEHOLD Condo!
Selling at $618,888 only negotiable!!
355 Upper Paya Lebar Road, THE VUE, Singapore 534958
1BR Unit for Sale!!
- 431 sqft, 1BR unit!
- Main door (NW), Living Room with balcony (SE)
- Indoor painted with Purion, which made from all-natural Diatom minerals collected worldwide and contains air purifying, moisture absorbing and other properties
- Condo external building will be completed re-painting by the time you move in June 2021, brand new alike condo the price is expected up by at least 5%!!
- Best for both own stay or investment
- Super low maintenance fee yet can enjoy Condo Facilities include: Swimming Pool, Gym, BBQ Pit, Children Playground, Car Park at 1st floor!
- If you're driving, more PLUS points!! Quick driving access to everywhere! To City via KPE (10 mins) or via CTE (15 mins), to Changi Airports via PIE (15 mins)
- Not driving? NO PROBLEM! 6 mins walk to Bartley MRT, or 2-3 bus stops to NEX shopping mall / Serangoon MRT / Tai Seng MRT!
- Near amenities with walking distance e.g Prime Supermarket, Kensington Square and shoplots with Famous Katong Laksa, Prawn Noodle!
- Nearby School(s): Maris Stella High School and Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Primary) and many more!
SERIOUS SELLERS! MUST SELL!
Olympiad International School
Bake 'n' Learn Academy
BrilliantTOTS @ Kensington
Our Children's House International Childcare Centre
Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre
ICB shopping Centre
Victorian Territory Handbags & Wallets
Plan your budget and check if you can afford your dream home with our Mortgage, BSD, SSD, TDSR & ROI calculator.
What kind of property are you looking for?
What is your expected loan tenure?
Residential properties do you own in Singapore
The price of the property you are buying / have purchased
Total Stamp Duty Payable
Buyer's Stamp Duty
Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty
How much are you selling your property for?
Date of option-to-purchase when you bought your property
Date estimation of option-to-purchase by the buyer
Seller's Stamp Duty Amount
Seller's Stamp Duty Rate
I am buying a property
Your monthly salary
Your employment type
Loan amount (%)
Personal loan, home loan, credit card, and other credit facilities
Gross Monthly Income
Total Debt Obligation
I am buying a property for
My age is
Stamp duty payable
Expected monthly rental
Monthly management fee
Holding period (years)